We would love to involve some students in writing the stories for this website. We will send your child a form with questions and answers about a child from another country and then they will write a story.
We will edit it and then publish it here. Some things your child would need to come up with:
1. Write a short story from the information provided.
2. Decide on one or two family discussion questions related to the story.
3. Write a few relevant prayer requests.
4. Brainstorm a few ways that kids could practically get involved in helping the poor.
5. Find a Bible verse that relates to the story.
6. Look in books or online to find a few fun facts about the country you are writing about.
If this is something your student is interested in – please email me – email@example.com to let me know about their interest and we will give them an opportunity to write!